Friday 18 May 2012

Fluffy Friday #60

Are you a cat or a dog person?  

I can never answer this question myself as I am truly both.  I love Rusty and Suki dearly and find cats and dogs extremely interesting in different ways.  I've noticed that I talk a lot about Suki, and dogs in general on here so think it is time to made way for some felines, starting with this weeks Fluffy Friday.  There are a lot of dog related campaigns running at the moment which I will still be blogging about, however, I promise to try and placate you many cat lovers out there with some kitty love!

All of these photos were taken by me a few years ago on holiday in Greece, where the streets are littered with stray cats.  There is a fantastic animal rescue working hard to help the stray populations of cats and dogs, please check out their webpage here.  I would certainly have loved to take all of these beautiful cats home with me.























If you like these pictures and want to take a look at some of my other work please check out my new blog Captured Moments, you may catch a glimpse of Suki and Rusty.

Happy Friday!


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails