Wednesday 3 October 2012

Lunch Time Links #28



How has your week been so far?  

The nights are getting darker and I am finding it so difficult now the mornings are darker too, although Autumn is my favourite season for so many other reasons.  Change is afoot and I have decided on a little overhaul to Lunch Time links!  Instead of just posting links to petitions and causes and demanding you get clicking, I want to give something back - so I am going to throw in some links to articles you may find of interest, humorous or just plain weird as well as the usual very important links to causes.  

I hope this makes Lunch Time Links feel less like work and more like a break!

Enjoy!










Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails