Friday 8 June 2012

Fluffy Friday #62

Whilst going through some of my Facebook photos of late I have come across lots of images which stirred many happy memories of some of the lovely animals I have met over the years.  I just have to share them with you... Have a wonderful weekend.

Feeding a handsome giraffe at Dudley Zoo.

Feeding frenzy at Dudley Zoo.

Meeting a very sweet Tapier face to face at Dudley Zoo.

These colourful birds are as common in Australia as Pigeons are in the UK!

Hello Mr. Penguin, at Paradise Park in St. Ives

At a rest stop in Southern Spain I met this lovely fellow and wanted to take him home!

Young pony munching a carrot during a bike ride in Birmingham.

Cuddling a Guinea Pig at Edinburgh Zoo.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails