Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Hiatus (Sort of)

{Source}
Can you hear the distant sleigh bells approaching?

Over the Christmas period we are going to be at home spending time with family which means I am without regular Internet connection.  This means that I will not be able to do any blogging until January, however, there is still plenty to be getting on with as animals need help every single day.  The best way to keep in touch and up to date is to follow me on Twitter which I am able to access via my mobile phone.

There are a lot of issues on my mind at the moment so it is with a heavy heart that I close down the blog over this period, but I will be active on Twitter so please, please join me there.

I will be back in January with more campaigns and some Christmas pictures of Suki and Rusty!

With love and best wishes to you all and thank you for all your hard work this year.

Helen x

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails