Wednesday 17 November 2010

Good news for the Goldfish!

I've finally had a response from my local council regarding my letter about the fair giving away goldfish as prizes and here is what they said:

"Good Morning Helen,
I have just received your email regarding goldfish being given as prizes at Woodhouse moor bonfire. I am very disappointed to hear this as the terms and conditions of the license that is issued the them clearly states, that “no living thing is to be given as prizes”.
This matter will be addressed with the Showmans guild, and I can ensure this will not slip through the net again.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention."

I couldn't have asked for a better response!  Let's hope the goldfish that were given away found good homes and that this does not happen again.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails