Tuesday 18 September 2012

Groupon Circus Deals

Source.
 
Groupon ("Group Coupon") is a deal of the day website featuring discounted gift vouchers for national or local companies.  I regularly receive e-mails from them and have, on occasion, treated myself or somebody else to a coupon.  I was very disappointed when I received an e-mail from PETA informing me that Groupon unfortunately continues to offer deals for cruel circuses across America.  






Until Groupon agree to stop promoting circuses featuring animals I am no longer going to purchase any of their coupons and will be telling others to do the same.  Although I have no evidence that they offer deals for circuses here in the UK, what's to stop them doing so in the future?  Please spare a few moments to click here and fill in a few details and send a message to Groupon urging them to stop promoting animal based circuses.





Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails