Friday 10 February 2012

Fluffy Friday #46


Phew, it's freezing here.  I know it's silly getting excited over snow at my age but it snowed last weekend and we had a fresh dusting of snow last night as well.  I took Suki on a lovely walk this morning and got some beautiful photos, if I get chance I will upload them on the Facebook page over the weekend.  


To celebrate our wintry February some of you lovely readers have kindly sent in some photos of your animals enjoying the snow.  I have also included some beautiful images from the press showing animals all over the UK enjoying/tolerating the white stuff.  


Do your pets like the snow?

Relax and enjoy...





Rusty doesn't know what to make of the snow, this was taken a few years back.

Happy Friday!


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails