Saturday 5 November 2011

HoundHead: A walk in the park



I've made friends with a lovely lady named Jacqui, proud owner to three dogs and a number of chickens.  Jacqui runs HoundHead a very well written, interesting and informative blog.  It was this post about dog walking that prompted me to get in touch as I found it fascinating and so true.  When we first moved here to London I had so many chats in the park with other dog owners.  We shared stories, advice and tips and the main thing is that Suki had lots of fun playing with their dogs in the meantime.  I listened to both sad and heart warming stories and it was a pleasure to meet these new people and their dogs.

HoundHead has many excellent, dog related posts and I particularly recommend this post about Fireworks as Jacqui has noted a few tips that I neglected to mention in my Seasonal Advice!

Happy reading!
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails