Wednesday 1 June 2011

One Minute Action for Seals


One of the things that I am most disappointed in about not having time to blog over the past few months has been that I haven't been able to share all the news with you about this years Canadian Seal Cull.  I have been inundated with campaign news about this yearly abhorrance but just have not had chance to do anything with it.  I have signed the petitions and sent the e-mails myself but it isn't the same if you aren't here to help!

It isn't too late though and if you can spare just one minute to sign this petition it would be lovely.

The petition is addressed to Prime Minister Stephen Harper in the hope of urging him to protect, not slaughter the beautiful wild seals of Canada.  

Don't forget to let your friends know too.

Thank you.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails